What Is A Full System Upgrade?
It is a very difficult question to answer because it is different for every company and it could be different for every department within your company.
The first question to ask….Is this necessary?
The answer to this question is much easier.
- Can your IT department or IT Contractor service and support your hardware?
- Can you still get the parts you need to keep the hardware running a peak performance?
- Do you need new hardware because the processing speed of the existing hardware is ten years behind the time?
- Can the IT department or IT Contractor service and support your software?
- Does Microsoft still support your:
- Server Platform? (by the way Windows server 2008 & 2008r2 support ends 12/31/2019)
- The office tools you use every day such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, etc.?
- What about your Customer relationship management software?
- Is you flavor of Linux up to date?
How many more of these bullet items do you want to read?
The most important issue to understand in a “Full System Up-grade” is to Brace for the Unknown
DimenXional Cloud Technologies understands and helps you Brace for the Unknown risks that major upgrades always carry. We can help you define what you need, why you need it, and how to manage the project to the lowest possible cost.
For more information about how DimenXional Cloud Technologies professional IT technicians can present your organization with a high-degree of value, please take a minute and fill out the form on the right-hand portion of the screen, or simply give us a call at 855.443.8479.